7737 NE Multnomah St, Portland, OR 972133 beds, 2 baths, 1,986 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $273,823
- Price/sqft: $138
- Finished basement, 634 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 276 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,986 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1943
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R195012
- Zillow Home ID: 53892380
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7737 Ne Multnomah Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Montavilla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.7% greater than in Portland, and 14.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montavilla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montavilla home values.
- 1215 NE 78th Ave Portland, OR$217K21670
- 1223 NE 78th Ave Portland, OR$210K21902
- 1163 NE 78th Ave Portland, OR$208K21774
- 1206 NE 77th Ave Portland, OR$221K21704
- 1235 NE 78th Ave Portland, OR$354K31.51,811
- 1216 NE 77th Ave Portland, OR$274K211,548
- 1222 NE 77th Ave Portland, OR$203K21816
- 1164 NE 77th Ave Portland, OR$289K521,696
- 1151 NE 78th Ave Portland, OR$214K111,213
- 1305 NE 78th Ave Portland, OR$260K311,165
- 1236 NE 77th Ave Portland, OR$298K311,392
- 1206 NE 78th Ave Portland, OR$219K22962
- 1216 NE 78th Ave Portland, OR$214K21912
- 1224 NE 78th Ave Portland, OR$272K311,536
- 1164 NE 78th Ave Portland, OR$236K211,149
- 1150 NE 77th Ave Portland, OR$280K221,328
- 1131 NE 78th Ave Portland, OR$301K321,852
- 1304 NE 77th Ave Portland, OR$233K21720
- 1315 NE 78th Ave Portland, OR$293K211,696
- 1236 NE 78th Ave Portland, OR$274K31.51,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.