7739 28th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981175 beds, 3 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $798,000
- Price/sqft: $275
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Parcel #: 0225039176
- Zillow Home ID: 67681965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7739 28th Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunset Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% less than in Seattle, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Hill home values.
- 7743 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$637K41.51,810
- 7731 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$552K512,620
- 7747 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$506K211,400
- 7727 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$577K31.51,580
- 7753 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$494K41.51,210
- 2811 NW 80th St Seattle, WA$449K21900
- 7721 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$602K321,880
- 2803 NW 80th St Seattle, WA$482K311,580
- 2815 NW 80th St Seattle, WA$438K21770
- 7740 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$582K322,240
- 7736 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$452K311,060
- 7717 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$458K211,050
- 7744 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$509K311,530
- 7732 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.05M53.753,320
- 7724 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$419K21860
- 7748 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$412K20.75850
- 7715 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$884K42.52,330
- 7742 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$480K311,040
- 7736 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$502K21.51,010
- 7746 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$362K11700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.