774 Aurora Ave, Saint Paul, MN 551043 beds, 1 bath, 890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This beautiful completely remodeled home offers 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 Car Garage. Nice and quiet neighborhood, close to St Paul downtown and Highway I94. Original woodwork and central air.
Sales Price: $95,000
Lease option: Rent to Own
Monthly payment: $1,000
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $39
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 890 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 352923420068
- Zillow Home ID: 2159391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 774 Aurora Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Summit-University, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.9% lower than in Saint Paul, and 62.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Summit-University home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summit-University home values.
- 770 Aurora Ave Saint Paul, MN$135K311,315
- 776 Aurora Ave Saint Paul, MN$147K422,174
- 766 Aurora Ave Saint Paul, MN$131K511,344
- 775 Fuller Ave Saint Paul, MN$141K3--1,261
- 777 Fuller Ave Saint Paul, MN$93K211,091
- 771 Fuller Ave Saint Paul, MN$106K411,720
- 764 Aurora Ave Saint Paul, MN$128K311,555
- 767 Fuller Ave Saint Paul, MN$132K311,560
- 773 Aurora Ave Saint Paul, MN$132K311,356
- 779 Aurora Ave Saint Paul, MN$161K422,312
- 771 Aurora Ave Saint Paul, MN$93K311,320
- 780 Aurora Ave Saint Paul, MN$120K211,080
- 783 Aurora Ave Saint Paul, MN$161K422,260
- 760 Aurora Ave Saint Paul, MN$89K211,000
- 763 Fuller Ave Saint Paul, MN$173K722,265
- 774 Aurora Ave # 0 Saint Paul, MN$102K21890
- 767 Aurora Ave Saint Paul, MN$84K211,584
- 787 Aurora Ave Saint Paul, MN$121K421,740
- 783 Fuller Ave Saint Paul, MN$134K311,041
- 786 Aurora Ave APT 3 Saint Paul, MN$110K21800
Nearby Schools in Saint Paul
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.