774 Buckland Dr, Fayetteville, NC 283123 beds, 3 baths, 2,921 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $346,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 650 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,921 sqft
- Parcel #: 0457843036
- Zillow Home ID: 53676428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 774 Buckland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28312 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.9% lower than in Fayetteville, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28312 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28312 home values.
- 852 Buckland Dr Fayetteville, NC$307K32.52,415
- 800 Pittsford Pl NC--------
- 881 Buckland Dr Fayetteville, NC$352K332,478
- 1010 Buckland Dr Fayetteville, NC$478K33.54,000
- 1017 Buckland Dr Fayetteville, NC$765K345,901
- 1066 Buckland Dr Fayetteville, NC$289K32.52,286
- Huckleberry Rd Fayetteville, NC$146K31.51,490
- 1222 Rock Hill Rd Fayetteville, NC$136K331,280
- 855 Rock Hill Rd Fayetteville, NC$171K312,016
- 1242 Rock Hill Rd Fayetteville, NC$181K331,951
- 1202 Buckland Dr Fayetteville, NC$409K43.52,784
- 1119 Buckland Dr Fayetteville, NC$409K44.53,126
- 3346 Huckleberry Rd Fayetteville, NC$146K31.51,490
- 922 Rock Hill Rd Fayetteville, NC$107K31.51,465
- 910 Rock Hill Rd Fayetteville, NC$127K31.51,527
- 3208 Elms Thorpe Dr Fayetteville, NC$150K321,512
- 1300 Rock Hill Rd Fayetteville, NC$297K333,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!