- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
774 Harvard St NW, Washington, DC 200015 beds, 2 baths, 2,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $507,000
- Price/sqft: $239
- Finished basement
- Parking: On street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2887 0171
- Zillow Home ID: 474315
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 774 Harvard St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Columbia Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% less than in Washington, and 45.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
- 776 Harvard St NW Washington, DC$559K321,418
- 772 Harvard St NW Washington, DC$579K52.52,115
- 778 Harvard St NW Washington, DC$616K32.51,418
- 770 Harvard St NW Washington, DC$521K321,418
- 767 Gresham Pl NW Washington, DC$589K421,596
- 780 Harvard St NW Washington, DC$516K311,418
- 765 Gresham Pl NW Washington, DC$550K321,384
- 768 Harvard St NW Washington, DC$511K311,418
- 769 Gresham Pl NW Washington, DC$664K532,400
- 763 Gresham Pl NW Washington, DC$526K311,384
- 782 Harvard St NW Washington, DC$506K31.51,418
- 766 Harvard St NW Washington, DC$572K331,394
- 761 Gresham Pl NW Washington, DC$520K321,384
- 2825 Sherman Ave NW Washington, DC$552K221,682
- 784 Harvard St NW Washington, DC$516K321,418
- 764 Harvard St NW Washington, DC$574K33.51,418
- 2823 Sherman Ave NW Washington, DC$539K221,604
- 773 Harvard St NW Washington, DC$354K31864
- 771 Harvard St NW Washington, DC--321,700
- 769 Harvard St NW Washington, DC$362K21906
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.