774 Kedron Church Rd, Aiken, SC 29805
Sold on 3/15/12: $25,150
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Mobile / Manufactured:952 sq ft
- Lot:2 acres
- Year Built:2000
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $25,150
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow646
- Parcel #7770011118
- Zillow Home ID68389634
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$65,067||$54K – $77K||+$2,449||$68||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$700/mo||$623 – $1.2K/mo||-$17||$0.74||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 29805 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Aiken as a whole. Among 29805 homes, this home is valued 20.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 60.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29805 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% higher than in Aiken, and 7.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29805 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aiken.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29805 home values.
Neighborhood for 774 Kedron Church Road
Nearby Schools in Aiken
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Ridge Spring Monetta High (assigned) 9-12 6.4 mi
- Ridge Spring Monetta Elementary/Middle (assigned) PK-8 8.8 mi
- J. D. Lever Elementary PK-5 7.5 mi
- Aiken Middle 6-8 11.4 mi
- North Aiken Elementary/Pinecrest Annex PK-5 11.4 mi
- Batesburg-Leesville Middle 6-8 11.9 mi
- The Ridge Christian School K-11 12.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005