774 Lafayette Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112211 bed, 1 bath, 2,193 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,482 sqft
- Built in 1899
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $599,000
- Price/sqft: $273
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Other, Parking
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,193 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 017920010
- Zillow Home ID: 30608122
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 774 Lafayette Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bedford Stuyvesant market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1900% higher than in New York, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bedford Stuyvesant home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11221 home values.
- 774A Lafayette Ave Brooklyn, NY$797K----2,127
- 772 Lafayette Ave Brooklyn, NY$845K531,800
- 774 Lafayette Ave Brooklyn, NY$774K62.5--
- 774A Lafayette Ave Brooklyn, NY$695K53--
- 776 Lafayette Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.28M313,876
- 770 Lafayette Ave Brooklyn, NY$847K631,800
- 778 Lafayette Ave Brooklyn, NY$902K112,205
- 775 Lafayette Ave Brooklyn, NY$520K------
- 775 Lafayette Ave Brooklyn, NY$629K32--
- 778A Lafayette Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.18M314,000
- 780 Lafayette Ave Brooklyn, NY$940K----2,280
- 782 Lafayette Ave Brooklyn, NY$896K312,280
- 775 Lafayette Ave # 12G Brooklyn, NY$422K22--
- 775 Lafayette Ave # 11D Brooklyn, NY$502K32--
- 775 Lafayette Ave # 11B Brooklyn, NY$419K22.5--
- 775 Lafayette Ave # 12F Brooklyn, NY$420K21--
- 775 Lafayette Ave # 12B Brooklyn, NY$424K22--
- 784 Lafayette Ave Brooklyn, NY$873K----4,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!