7740 29th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981173 beds, 2 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $565,000
- Price/sqft: $252
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 0225039157
- Zillow Home ID: 48660263
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7740 29th Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunset Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% lower than in Seattle, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Hill home values.
- 7736 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$452K311,060
- 7744 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$509K311,530
- 7732 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.05M53.753,320
- 7748 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$412K20.75850
- 7752 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$630K31.51,890
- 7724 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$419K21860
- 2815 NW 80th St Seattle, WA$438K21770
- 7756 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$393K21670
- 7722 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.05M533,500
- 2811 NW 80th St Seattle, WA$449K21900
- 7739 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$838K532,900
- 7743 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$637K41.51,810
- 7731 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$552K512,620
- 7747 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$506K211,400
- 7718 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$418K311,120
- 7727 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$577K31.51,580
- 7753 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$494K41.51,210
- 7714 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$432K11840
- 2818 NW 80th St Seattle, WA$330K21800
- 2816 NW 80th St Seattle, WA$503K221,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.