7742 Irene Ct, Camby, IN 461133 beds, 2 baths, 1,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,070 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 491310105037000200
- Zillow Home ID: 103863309
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7742 Irene Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46113, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 220.9% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 79.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46113 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46113 home values.
- 7736 Irene Ct Camby, IN$164K32.53,076
- 7730 Irene Ct Camby, IN$163K32.53,274
- 7741 Irene Ct Camby, IN$163K32.52,398
- 7735 Irene Ct Camby, IN$130K32.52,048
- 7724 Irene Ct Camby, IN$97K321,348
- 7729 Irene Ct Camby, IN$189K32.53,274
- 7740 Camby Rd Camby, IN$137K3--1,584
- 7718 Irene Ct Camby, IN$145K32.52,251
- 7723 Irene Ct Camby, IN$189K32.53,244
- 7717 Irene Ct Camby, IN$97K321,252
- 7712 Irene Ct Camby, IN$143K32.52,251
- 6906 Percy Dr Camby, IN$149K32.51,624
- 7706 Irene Ct Camby, IN$130K32.51,624
- 6912 Percy Dr Camby, IN$111K321,692
- 7720 Camby Rd Camby, IN$154K3--1,470
- 6918 Percy Dr Camby, IN$108K321,454
- 7700 Camby Rd IN--------
- 7710 Camby Rd Camby, IN$140K412,400
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292