7748 Eads Ave, La Jolla, CA 920372 beds, 2 baths, 1,588 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The neighborhood is so quiet you can hear the ocean from the upper deck. The house is located between the Presbyterian and the Episcopal Church - beautiful choir music in the early evenings can be heard wafting thru the warm air. Two blocks from the Cove and the beautiful two mile boardwalk walk next to the Pacific Ocean. A few blocks from George's at the Cove, La Valencia, and the best restaurants in San Diego. One block from Jonathans Gourmet grocery store. Park your car in the garage and walk everywhere... stroll thru local art galleries, browse books at Warwick's, pick up medications at Burns, exercise at 24 hour fitness or LJ Fitness, Yoga at Prana, pilates ... fresh organic juice bars on the way to your workout. Heaven on earth!
- Lot: 1,908 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,085,000
- Price/sqft: $683
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- Oak Hardwood Floors, Marble/Granite Baths, llights, Carpet (new)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,588 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3503121100
- Zillow Home ID: 16848315
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7748 Eads Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Jolla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% greater than in San Diego, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 7740 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA$6.23M7107,000
- 7740 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA$6.42M710.57,000
- 7740 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA$6.49M712.57,000
- 7740 Eads Ave # 7746 La Jolla, CA$6.41M57.56,900
- 7736 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA--321,572
- 7756 Eads Ave # 5 La Jolla, CA$1.93M32.52,526
- 7754 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA$1.93M32.52,526
- 7760 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA$2.3M22.52,947
- 7758 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA$1.98M32.52,667
- 7752 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA$2.37M32.52,460
- 7740 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA$5.65M57.56,900
- 7761 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA$788K116
- 7757 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA$721K22997
- 7757 Eads Ave UNIT A5 La Jolla, CA$696K22997
- 7757 Eads Ave UNIT A4 La Jolla, CA$619K22997
- 7757 Eads Ave UNIT C5 La Jolla, CA$650K22997
- 7757 Eads Ave UNIT C2 La Jolla, CA$785K22997
- 7757 Eads Ave UNIT A3 La Jolla, CA$639K22997
- 7757 Eads Ave UNIT A2 La Jolla, CA$1.21M231,353
- 7757 Eads Ave UNIT A7 La Jolla, CA$604K12829
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.