- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7749 2nd Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981153 beds, 1 bath, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 200 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Parcel #: 6814100220
- Zillow Home ID: 49008398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7749 2nd Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Green Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58% lower than in Seattle, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Green Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Green Lake home values.
- 7745 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$577K211,300
- 119 NE 80th St Seattle, WA$343K11.5760
- 7757 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$457K311,640
- 7741 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$458K21940
- 115 NE 80th St Seattle, WA$425K21.5760
- 7737 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$401K21740
- 7735 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$588K411,710
- 7733 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$453K211,030
- 7744 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$399K21.5950
- 110 NE 80th St Seattle, WA$484K41.752,150
- 7725 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$607K411,660
- 7732 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$461K311,390
- 7728 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$484K221,360
- 7738 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$467K411,410
- 7721 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$674K42.51,890
- 102 NE 80th St Seattle, WA$610K311,790
- 7724 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$522K221,380
- 8006 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$411K21880
- 7732 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$631K31.752,070
- 7717 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$636K42.51,840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.