7749 E 1000 N, Indianapolis, IN 462594 beds, 2 baths, 1,976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
The kitchen is quaint, and has not yet been remodeled. It is currently 158 sqft, but during the addition on the back of the house, another 140 sqft was added on to be converted into more kitchen space. Thats nearly 300 sqft to build the kitchen you have always wanted!
The 475 sqft in the bsement has carpeted floors and finished drywall, currently being used as living room and play area for kids.
All the hardwork on this home has been done! Over the six year renovation it has received new roof, windows, siding, gutters, insulation, drywall, updated electrical service, new wiring in all the rooms that are finished, all new flooring, new interior and exterior doors, ALL fixtures are new(electrical and Plumbing), completely new septic system, new heating and air, custom hardwood trim, and the large wrap around composite porch.
The property also has 24' x 36' pole building, a 12x12' block building and a single car detached garage.
The house is situated on 2 of the 8.71 acres, the rest is currently being farmed.
The house is 10 minutes south of interstate 74/ acton road, allowing a 35-45 minute commute to downtown. About 30 minutes from Greenwood. It is in the Clark-Pleasant school district with access to Triton Central Schools as well.
The home is for sale by owner, AS-IS.
- Lot: 8.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,976 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 41-01-34-013-004.000-006
- Zillow Home ID: 85437608
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7749 E 1000 N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46259 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2700% higher than in Johnson, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46259 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46259 home values.
- 7735 E 1000 N Indianapolis, IN--311,280
- 7763 E 1000 N Indianapolis, IN$176K31.51,768
- 7731 E 1000 N Indianapolis, IN--321,344
- 7781 E 1000 N Indianapolis, IN--31.51,352
- 7636 E 1000 N Indianapolis, IN$265K422,117
- 7499 E 1000 N Indianapolis, IN--421,950
- 7580 N 1000 E Hope, IN--32.52,146
- 7479 E 1000 N Indianapolis, IN--321,349
- 7514 E 1000 N Indianapolis, IN$265K42.52,103
- 7712 E 900 N Indianapolis, IN$244K442,582
- 6657 N 875 W Indianapolis, IN--322,648
- 7410 N 1000 E Hope, IN$247K322,214
- 6787 N 875 W Indianapolis, IN$294K32.52,708
- 6789 N 875 W Indianapolis, IN$178K321,649
- 7826 E 900 N Indianapolis, IN$231K32.52,401
- 7860 E 900 N Indianapolis, IN$119K311,184
- 6785 N 875 W Indianapolis, IN$148K321,628
- 7255 E 1000 N Indianapolis, IN$95K21520
- 7819 E 900 N Indianapolis, IN$223K421,689
- 6783 N 875 W Indianapolis, IN$127K321,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292