A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.21-2.43M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $56.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Menlo Park is $62,441.
Estimated value increase: $8.2K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Menlo Park is $11,685.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- All time views: 2,917
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $1,920,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $727
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Dining Room: Formal Dining Room
- Building Type: Detached
- Listing Class: Residential
- Attached Garage
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Fireplaces: Gas Starter
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Water: Public
- Roof: Shingle
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,641 sqft
- Lot depth: 109 ft
- Lot width: 60 ft
- Parcel #: 060135020
- Zillow Home ID: 15579464
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Fair Oaks
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.