- Lot: 2.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 1067 days on Zillow
- Views: 28,312 all time views
- 85 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $1,050,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- MLS #: 120007781
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 1056 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Unfinished basement, 1395 sqft
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, # Carport \ 0, ACCESS \ Private, FAMILY ROOM \ Separate, FOUNDATION \ Concrete\Crawl Space, GREEN FEATURES \ None, ADJOINS \ Street, HOA AMENITIES \ No Amenities, INT FTRS\PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Blinds\Shades, KITCHEN \ Gas Range, FENCED \ Back, INT FTRS\PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Garage Door Opener(s), LIVING ROOM \ Separate\Formal, LANDSCAPED \ Yes, LIVING ROOM \ High Ceiling, OTHER ROOMS \ Office\Den(not incl bdrm), OTHER ROOMS \ Entry\Foyer, SPRINKLERS \ Front, SPRINKLERS \ Back, SPRINKLERS \ Drip-Front, FAMILY ROOM \ Firplce\Woodstove\Pellet, SPRINKLERS \ Drip-Back, VIEW \ Trees, ROOF \ Pitched, TOPOGRAPHY \ Level, MASTER BEDROOM \ Double Sinks, UTILITIES \ Electricity, Special Condition of Sale \ None, VIEW \ Yes, INT FTRS\PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Drapes\Curtains, INT FTRS\PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Smoke Detectors, UTILITIES \ City\County Water, Water Rights \ Yes, Type of Property \ Site\Stick Built, SPRINKLERS \ Automatic, TOPOGRAPHY \ Downslope, MASTER BEDROOM \ Shower Stall, WINDOWS \ Single Pane, Stories \ 2 Story, Status \ ACTIVE, FAMILY ROOM \ High Ceiling, WATER HEATER \ Electric, Bedrooms # \ 7, HEATING\COOLING \ Hot Water System, OTHER ROOMS \ Game Room, OTHER ROOMS \ Sun Room, LIVING ROOM \ Fireplce\Woodstove\Pellet, FLOOR COVERING \ Marble, # Garage \ 4, OTHER ROOMS \ In-Law Quarters, UTILITIES \ Septic, # Half Baths \ 2, KITCHEN \ Breakfast Bar, HEATING\COOLING \ Oil, KITCHEN \ Pantry, UTILITIES \ Oil, Elementary School \ Beck, INT FTRS\PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Rods, VIEW \ River, UTILITIES \ City Sewer, HEATING\COOLING \ Radiator, ADJOINS \ River, MASTER BEDROOM \ 2nd Master Bdrm (Or more), UTILITIES \ Telephone, Baths #Full or 3\4 \ 7, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), OTHER ROOMS \ Maid''s Room
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,868 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 01113404
- Zillow Home ID: 7262589
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.55M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Southwest home values will rise 8.6% next year, compared to a 9.6% rise for Reno as a whole. Among Southwest homes, this home is 498.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.7% less than in Reno, and 6.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest home values.
|781 California Ave Reno, NV||$548K||3||4||2,408|
|761 California Ave Reno, NV||$801K||4||3.5||4,887|
|745 California Ave Reno, NV||$1.04M||6||4.5||7,440|
|1 Newlands Cir Reno, NV||$538K||4||3||3,550|
|784 California Ave Reno, NV||$565K||4||3.5||3,049|
|770 California Ave Reno, NV||$607K||5||3.5||4,078|
|780 California Ave Reno, NV||$503K||4||3||2,786|
|1 Newlands Cir Reno, NV||$618K||4||3.5||3,550|
|770 California Ave Reno, NV||$649K||5||4||4,078|
|725 California Ave Reno, NV||$765K||3||3.5||4,746|
|750 California Ave Reno, NV||$1.28M||5||6.5||5,850|
|2 Newlands Cir Reno, NV||$664K||3||4||4,356|
|751 Marsh Ave Reno, NV||$595K||4||3||3,155|
|740 California Ave Reno, NV||$822K||5||4.5||5,464|
|729 Marsh Ave Reno, NV||$470K||5||4||2,500|
|725 Marsh Ave Reno, NV||$343K||4||2||1,808|
|761 Marsh Ave Reno, NV||$547K||3||3||2,876|
|1009 Riverside Dr Reno, NV||$274K||3||2||2,754|
|720 California Ave Reno, NV||$758K||4||4.5||5,656|
|3 Newlands Cir Reno, NV||$849K||4||5||4,400|
Nearby Schools in Reno
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!