- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
775 High St, Bedford, OH 441464 beds, 1 bath, 1,278 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 864 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,278 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 480
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 81324026
- Zillow Home ID: 58551606
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 775 High Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44146 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 64.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% lower than in Bedford, and 158.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44146 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44146 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,050 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1948
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 763 High St Bedford, OH$146K321,612
- 781 High St Bedford, OH$141K322,070
- 759 High St Bedford, OH$111K522,300
- 793 High St Bedford, OH$76K31.51,300
- 753 High St Bedford, OH$157K31.52,474
- 799 High St Bedford, OH$77K211,172
- 789 High St Bedford, OH$64K21824
- 807 High St Bedford, OH$114K211,652
- 745 High St Bedford, OH$85K311,054
- 813 High St Bedford, OH$110K421,529
- 474 Taft Ave Bedford, OH$99K211,060
- Wellmon St Bedford, OH--------
- 737 High St Bedford, OH$105K331,170
- 478 Taft Ave Cleveland, OH$78K31.51,590
- 774 High St Bedford, OH$107K311,428
- 770 High St Bedford, OH$78K31.51,246
- 464 Taft Ave Bedford, OH$86K311,060
- 461 Avery Ave Bedford, OH$71K321,008
- 766 High St Bedford, OH$52K221,092
- 784 High St Bedford, OH$87K21.5864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.