- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
775 Lotus St, San Jose, CA 951161 bed, 1 bath, 918 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,375 sqft
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2003 for $178,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 456 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 918 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 47208071
- Zillow Home ID: 19712912
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 775 Lotus Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 765 Lotus St San Jose, CA$413K31913
- 785 Lotus St San Jose, CA$618K421,636
- 766 Mclaughlin Ave San Jose, CA$775K432,286
- 751 Lotus St San Jose, CA$432K21783
- 782 Mclaughlin Ave San Jose, CA$715K321,764
- 764 Mclaughlin Ave San Jose, CA$528K321,295
- 766 Lotus St San Jose, CA$460K21918
- 752 Lotus St San Jose, CA$460K311,080
- 760 Mclaughlin Ave San Jose, CA$529K321,319
- 735 Lotus St San Jose, CA$750K431,625
- 780 Lotus St San Jose, CA$509K321,299
- 740 Lotus St San Jose, CA$446K21918
- 730 Lotus St San Jose, CA$435K21994
- 794 Lotus St San Jose, CA$538K311,248
- 730 Mclaughlin Ave San Jose, CA$518K321,304
- 721 Lotus St San Jose, CA$667K211,813
- 720 Lotus St San Jose, CA$510K311,475
- 757 Jasper St San Jose, CA$451K311,078
- 769 Jasper St # 1 San Jose, CA$385K311,166
- 745 Jasper St San Jose, CA$492K411,284
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.