775 Spencer St, Monterey, CA 939403 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,800 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1980
- Last sold: Dec 1972 for $20,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1461 sqft
- 3rd Floor Penthouse Unit, Coin-op Laundry On-site, Double Ovens, Gas Heat, Jenn-Air Electric Cooktop, Large Private Balcony/Deck, Near DLI, Newly Remodeled, Panoramic Bay Views, Pergo Flooring, Small Pet Negotiable, Tile - Vinyl - Carpet, Trash Paid, W/D Hook-ups, Walk to Cannery Row & Rec Trail, Window Coverings
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 27
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 001089003000
- Zillow Home ID: 19308112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 775 Spencer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% lower than in Monterey, and 0.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 763 Spencer St Monterey, CA$785K432,322
- 787 Spencer St Monterey, CA$555K21924
- 751 Spencer St Monterey, CA$915K643,149
- 799 Spencer St Monterey, CA$1.29M214,594
- 784 Archer St Monterey, CA$708K432,358
- 762 Archer St Monterey, CA$610K321,425
- 774 Archer St Monterey, CA$547K211,000
- 750 Archer St Monterey, CA$583K31960
- 784 Archer St Monterey, CA$808K432,358
- 738 Archer St Monterey, CA$581K31986
- 795 Irving Ave Monterey, CA$807K432,100
- 774 Spencer St Monterey, CA$616K311,300
- 762 Spencer St Monterey, CA$667K211,685
- 801 Spencer St Monterey, CA$511K21811
- 762 Spencer St Monterey, CA$626K----1,658
- 724 Archer St Monterey, CA$591K31986
- 750 Spencer St Monterey, CA$2.52M945,695
- 810 Spencer St Monterey, CA$1.18M644,332
- 813 Spencer St Monterey, CA$586K221,110
- 738 Spencer St Monterey, CA$765K522,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.