- Lot: 5,414 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 1,444 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $529,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $341
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 424 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 80839068
- Zillow Home ID: 19859881
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $480-612K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95020 home values will rise 8.8% next year, compared to a 8.8% rise for Gilroy as a whole. Among 95020 homes, this home is valued 0.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gilroy, and 31.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95020 home values.
|765 Wisteria Dr Gilroy, CA||$565K||4||2.5||1,845|
|785 Wisteria Dr Gilroy, CA||$555K||4||2||1,552|
|776 Alder St Gilroy, CA||$556K||4||2||1,552|
|766 Alder St Gilroy, CA||$567K||3||3||1,845|
|786 Alder St Gilroy, CA||$552K||4||2||1,552|
|755 Wisteria Dr Gilroy, CA||$524K||3||2||1,312|
|774 Wisteria Dr Gilroy, CA||$568K||4||2.5||1,845|
|756 Alder St Gilroy, CA||$514K||3||2||1,312|
|784 Wisteria Dr Gilroy, CA||$522K||3||2||1,312|
|754 Wisteria Dr Gilroy, CA||$561K||3||3||1,845|
|745 Wisteria Dr Gilroy, CA||$556K||4||2.5||1,845|
|746 Alder St Gilroy, CA||$558K||4||3||1,845|
|773 Alder St Gilroy, CA||$564K||4||2.5||1,845|
|744 Wisteria Dr Gilroy, CA||$551K||4||2||1,552|
|763 Alder St Gilroy, CA||$553K||3||2||1,552|
|6051 Hawthorne St Gilroy, CA||$576K||4||3||1,845|
|6061 Hawthorne St Gilroy, CA||$561K||4||2||1,552|
|794 Wisteria Dr Gilroy, CA||$565K||4||2||1,552|
|783 Alder St Gilroy, CA||$533K||3||2||1,312|
|753 Alder St Gilroy, CA||$561K||4||2.5||1,845|
Nearby Schools in Gilroy
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!