7757 Kiowa Way, Worthington, OH 430853 beds, 2 baths, 1,466 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 57 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $132,900
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 214032837
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 2 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,466 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 610206752
- Zillow Home ID: 34125327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7757 Kiowa Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westworth Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.1% lower than in Columbus, and 45.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Westworth Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westworth Village home values.
- 7763 Kiowa Way Worthington, OH$147K31.51,188
- 7751 Kiowa Way Worthington, OH$159K32.51,524
- 7769 Kiowa Way Worthington, OH$149K31.51,408
- 7745 Kiowa Way Columbus, OH$152K321,409
- 7777 Kiowa Way Worthington, OH$154K31.51,305
- 7739 Kiowa Way Columbus, OH$176K42.51,778
- 7785 Kiowa Way Worthington, OH$141K31.51,232
- 7733 Kiowa Way Worthington, OH$155K31.51,470
- 7791 Kiowa Way Worthington, OH$154K321,280
- 7736 Kiowa Way Worthington, OH$146K31.51,232
- 7744 Kiowa Way Worthington, OH$155K31.51,443
- 7752 Kiowa Way Worthington, OH$139K311,232
- 7728 Kiowa Way Worthington, OH$154K31.51,516
- 7760 Kiowa Way Worthington, OH$149K31.51,305
- 991 Weathersfield Dr Worthington, OH$162K32.51,635
- 7727 Kiowa Way Worthington, OH$162K421,644
- 7799 Kiowa Way Worthington, OH$164K32.51,564
- 7768 Kiowa Way Worthington, OH$159K32.51,397
- 7776 Kiowa Way Worthington, OH$122K31.11,066
- 942 Pebblelane Dr # 3 Worthington, OH$124K321,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.