7757 N 19th Ln, Phoenix, AZ 850212 beds, 3 baths, 1,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,965 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $118,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement Description \ None, Building Style \ String, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Phoenix, Community Features \ Community Pool, Community Features \ Community Spa, Community Features \ Community Spa Htd, Compass \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Elem School Dist # \ 006 - Washington Elementary District, Elementary School \ Orangewood, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Features \ Skylight(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Washington - Phoenix, High School Dist # \ 205 - Glendale Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Washington - Phoenix, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Natural Desert Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ Seller May Carry, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Built-Up, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Lane, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ Ground Level, Unit Style \ Two Common Walls, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ SRP, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85021
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 15720074
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 7778580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7757 N 19th Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alahambra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% greater than in Phoenix, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
- 7755 N 19th Ln Phoenix, AZ$94K----1,394
- 7759 N 19th Ln Phoenix, AZ$99K22.51,394
- 7761 N 19th Ln Phoenix, AZ$115K22.51,451
- 7753 N 19th Ln Phoenix, AZ$109K22.51,410
- 7751 N 19th Ln Phoenix, AZ--------
- 7765 N 19th Ln Phoenix, AZ--------
- 7758 N 19th Dr Phoenix, AZ$109K--2.51,582
- 7760 N 19th Dr Phoenix, AZ$104K321,651
- 7760 N 19th Dr Phoenix, AZ$111K--2.51,651
- 7756 N 19th Dr Phoenix, AZ$109K--2.51,582
- 7760 N 19th Ln Phoenix, AZ$110K321,364
- 7756 N 19th Ln Phoenix, AZ$104K--31,364
- 7762 N 19th Dr Phoenix, AZ$118K321,651
- 7762 N 19th Dr Phoenix, AZ$112K321,651
- 7754 N 19th Dr Phoenix, AZ$112K--2.51,651
- 7754 N 19th Dr Phoenix, AZ$103K321,651
- 7763 N 19th Ln Phoenix, AZ$113K22.51,410
- 7764 N 19th Dr Phoenix, AZ$113K--2.51,651
- 7752 N 19th Dr #2 Phoenix, AZ--------
- 7742 N 19th Ln Phoenix, AZ--------
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.