Located minutes to Cornelis BOL Park, this stunning classic Barron Park home has been exquisitely and seamlessly remodeled, honoring original architecture design while embracing modern convenience. Prominently set in a picturesque neighborhood among lush green landscaping and attractive outdoor living, this exceptional home offers beauty at every turn.
The elegant living room offers a formal entertaining venue while the sun-filled family room overlooking a canvas of sparkling pool/spa, artist studio, and decking provides the perfect flow for casual living and enjoyment.
Extensive detailing features a gourmet, professional chef?s kitchen with premium appliances, gleaming Douglas fir trimmed windows and doors. This gem also boasts a gorgeous, serene master suite punctuated by exquisite millwork, double closet, and direct access to a private retreat in a tranquil garden setting. Well-appointed bathrooms are highlighted by an abundance of natural stone, travertine flooring and shower surround, and Kohler plumbing fixtures.
The home amenities offer the ultimate urban lifestyle. Completing the allure of this truly ideal family home is its central location to the heart of Silicon Valley, close to Stanford University and Stanford Shopping Center, vibrant downtown Palo Alto, parks and access to top-rated Palo Alto Schools.
Offered at $1,798,000
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, approx. 1781 sq. ft. of comfortable living space on a 6800 sq. ft. lot (per assessor)
- Formal living room featuring an elegant fireplace with crema marfil facade, crown moldings, recessed lights, and fresh paint.
- Fabulous family room and gourmet kitchen ensemble featuring cherry cabinetry, professional grade stainless steel appliances including a six-burner Wolf range and hood vent, Sub-Zero fridge, Bosch dishwasher, Franke double sink, chic concrete countertops, skylight, pendant and recessed lights
- A romantic, spacious master bedroom with ample closet space, en suite bath, and its own private patio retreat
- Light-filled family room with a dramatic stone trim fireplace, gleaming built-in bookshelves, a wall of windows overlooking the back yard deck
- Tastefully remodeled bathrooms with travertine floor, double Kohler plumbing fixtures, solid wood vanity, marble counter, and frameless shower door
- Other features: Custom design color palette, designer touches, hardwood flooring, crown moldings, recessed lights, finished garage, remodeled pool house/bonus room.
- Excellent Palo Alto Schools (buyer to verify)
o Barron Park Elementary (API 877)
o Terman Middle School (API 960)
o Gunn High School (API 918)
- Lot: 6,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Views: 3,383 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,970,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,106
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,781 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 13710091
- Zillow Home ID: 19505214
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.05-2.68M.
Market guideZillow predicts Barron Park home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for Palo Alto as a whole. Among Barron Park homes, this home is valued 24.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Barron Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.5% lower than in Palo Alto, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Barron Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barron Park home values.
|762 Barron Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.75M||4||3.5||2,079|
|788 Barron Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.91M||3||2||1,268|
|777 Kendall Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.45M||3||2||1,764|
|761 Kendall Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.78M||3||1||1,088|
|758 Barron Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.53M||5||2||2,051|
|795 Josina Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.7M||4||4||2,070|
|783 Kendall Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.46M||3||1||1,844|
|759 Kendall Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.48M||2||3||1,866|
|3704 Cass Way Palo Alto, CA||$1.69M||3||2||1,260|
|789 Josina Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.82M||3||1||1,088|
|775 Barron Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.44M||4||3||2,300|
|742 Barron Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.61M||4||2.5||2,128|
|781 Barron Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.39M||4||3.5||2,288|
|745 Kendall Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.47M||3||2.5||1,850|
|3718 Cass Way Palo Alto, CA||$1.8M||3||2||1,347|
|771 Barron Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.22M||3||2||1,886|
|785 Barron Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.02M||3||2||1,713|
|3722 Cass Way Palo Alto, CA||$2.02M||3||2||1,761|
|760 Kendall Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.42M||3||2||1,634|
|737 Kendall Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.3M||3||2||1,564|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!