776 Boylston St UNIT E10C, Boston, MA 021992 beds, 3 baths, 2,435 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $4,100,000
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Doorman,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,COOLING \ Central Air,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,HEATING \ Central Heat,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,STYLE \ Mid-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front,
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 50
- Floor size: 2,435 sqft
- Parcel #: W:04 P:01037 S:840
- Unit floor #: 10
- Zillow Home ID: 90141570
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 776 Boylston Street UNIT E10C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.5% less than in Boston, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
- # 7P--------
- # 1$1.7M111,197
- # E9--32.52,420
- Unit W9D$4.29M23.52,424
- Unit W9A$3.88M222,275
- Unit W9B$4.35M22.52,494
- Unit W9C$4.37M32.52,559
- Unit E11C$6.8M--33,814
- Unit E11E$3.56M22.51,953
- Unit E11F$3.13M221,495
- Unit E11G$3.4M22.51,886
- Unit W11A$6.76M22.53,168
- Unit E9D$3.81M12.52,204
- Unit E9H$3.51M231,906
- Unit E10B$4.63M23.012,486
- Unit E10E$7.52M33.53,981
- Unit E11A$7.02M233,647
- Unit E11D$7.16M----4,014
- Unit W11B$12.7M356,111
- Unit E12B$8.28M23.53,970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292