- Built in 2008
- Views: 2,354 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $6,200,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,718
- ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Doorman, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Hi-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 53
- Floor size: 3,609 sqft
- Parcel #: W:04 P:01037 S:852
- Unit floor #: 10
- Zillow Home ID: 90141488
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.88-7.35M.
Market guideZillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 794% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 98.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83% lower than in Boston, and 92.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
|Other Units in this Building (155)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 770 Boylston St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!