This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,440 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 2,551 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $2,025,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 430 sqft
- Communications \ Cable TV, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Island, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Gas, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Wine Refrigerator, Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER), Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Rent Includes \ Gardener, Special Features \ None, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ House for Rent
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,470 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 071413320
- Zillow Home ID: 15596555
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.15-3.41M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 72.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Menlo Park, and 84.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|784 Cambridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$3.11M||5||3||2,526|
|760 Cambridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.17M||3||2||2,110|
|800 Cambridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.59M||5||3||2,577|
|750 Cambridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.11M||3||2||1,894|
|765 Partridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.22M||3||3||2,140|
|751 Partridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.72M||3||2.5||1,910|
|753 Partridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.59M||3||2||1,450|
|755 Partridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.81M||3||2.5||1,890|
|761 Partridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.76M||--||--||2,359|
|810 Cambridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.58M||2||1||2,666|
|773 Partridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.44M||5||2||2,840|
|130 Cornell Rd Menlo Park, CA||$1.46M||2||1||1,060|
|730 Cambridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.32M||4||3||2,247|
|785 Partridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.7M||3||1||1,380|
|771 Cambridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$608K||2||1.5||1,096|
|812 Cambridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.14M||3||2||134|
|723 Partridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.76M||5||2||2,782|
|745 Partridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.35M||3||2||1,263|
|771 Cambridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.33M||2||1.5||1,096|
|145 Cornell Rd Menlo Park, CA||$2.48M||4||3||2,290|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Menlo-Atherton High (assigned)9-120.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!