- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
776 Georgia Ave, Akron, OH 443062 beds, 1 bath, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,617 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1994 for $36,457
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6836051
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35473115
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 776 Georgia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Firestone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% lower than in Akron, and 101.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,056 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1956
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 772 Georgia Ave Akron, OH$38K21720
- 780 Georgia Ave Akron, OH$47K21720
- 768 Georgia Ave Akron, OH$47K21720
- 784 Georgia Ave Akron, OH$39K21720
- 773 Reed Ave Akron, OH$38K21720
- 769 Reed Ave Akron, OH$54K311,040
- 785 Reed Ave Akron, OH$59K21732
- 775 Georgia Ave Akron, OH$42K21720
- 771 Georgia Ave Akron, OH$67K31984
- 779 Georgia Ave Akron, OH$50K21720
- 760 Georgia Ave Akron, OH$74K321,040
- 765 Reed Ave Akron, OH$67K311,056
- 767 Georgia Ave Akron, OH$57K311,296
- 789 Reed Ave Akron, OH$39K21720
- 783 Georgia Ave Akron, OH$49K31941
- 792 Georgia Ave Akron, OH--321,092
- 767 Georgia Ave # 0 Akron, OH$47K31--
- 763 Georgia Ave Akron, OH$40K11862
- 787 Georgia Ave Akron, OH$50K31924
- 793 Reed Ave Akron, OH$37K21720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.