776 N Summit St, Barberton, OH 442033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0113034
- Zillow Home ID: 35312813
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 776 N Summit Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44203 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.9% less than in Barberton, and 67.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44203 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Barberton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44203 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1925
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 782 N Summit St Barberton, OH$64K211,318
- 762 N Summit St Barberton, OH$38K211,230
- 69 W Hiram St Barberton, OH$46K11630
- N Summit St Barberton, OH$64K311,144
- W Hiram St Barberton, OH--------
- 792 N Summit St Barberton, OH$78K432,064
- 754 N Summit St Barberton, OH$49K211,368
- 75 W Hiram St Barberton, OH$78K521,837
- 76 W Hiram St Barberton, OH$79K211,248
- 43 W Hiram St Barberton, OH$70K31.51,497
- 750 N Summit St Barberton, OH$64K311,144
- 759 N Way St Barberton, OH$85K311,392
- 787 N Summit St Barberton, OH$86K421,768
- 798 N Summit St Barberton, OH$84K421,815
- 753 N Summit St Barberton, OH$46K311,208
- 76 Yonker St Barberton, OH$128K532,544
- 755 N Way St Barberton, OH$56K311,070
- 77 W Hiram St Barberton, OH$88K421,190
- 791 N Summit St Barberton, OH$75K31.51,468
- 744 N Summit St Barberton, OH$65K421,275
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.