- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 276 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,914 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003
- Price/sqft: $59
- MLS #: 21306878
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1000 sqft
- Appliances \ None, Architectural Style \ Two Story, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Exterior \ Brick, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Pool, Inspection Warranties \ SeeRemarks, Mandatory Fee Includes \ ParkPlayground, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Interior \ Ceiling Vaulted, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Semi Annual, Interior \ Ceiling Tray, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Fireplace Description \ Great Room Fireplace, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ HmsdTaxExpFiledNotReflected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,910 sqft
- Parcel #: 32-07-26-477-013.000-022
- Zillow Home ID: 85303703
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $282-500K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46123 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Avon as a whole. Among 46123 homes, this home is 123.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 30.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Avon, and 99% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46123 home values.
|7757 Rock Crk Avon, IN||$331K||3||3.5||2,668|
|7753 Rock Crk Avon, IN||$305K||4||2.5||3,884|
|7771 Rock Crk Avon, IN||$324K||4||2.5||3,972|
|7787 Rock Crk Avon, IN||$347K||4||4||3,785|
|7793 Rock Crk Avon, IN||$326K||4||3||--|
|7823 Rock Crk Avon, IN||$322K||4||2.5||3,141|
|7799 Cross Crk Avon, IN||$314K||4||2.5||4,678|
|7887 Rock Crk Avon, IN||$313K||4||2.5||2,887|
|7815 Cross Crk Avon, IN||$291K||3||3||2,350|
|2202 Mossy Crk Avon, IN||$296K||3||2||2,484|
|2203 Mossy Crk Avon, IN||$297K||4||2.5||3,740|
|7812 Cross Crk Avon, IN||$315K||4||4.5||4,642|
|7743 Cross Crk Avon, IN||$311K||4||2.5||4,325|
|7831 Cross Crk Avon, IN||$292K||4||3.5||3,214|
|7830 Cross Crk Avon, IN||$300K||4||4||3,203|
|2218 Mossy Crk Avon, IN||$287K||3||2.5||3,033|
|7723 Cross Crk Avon, IN||$303K||5||4||3,732|
|7847 Cross Crk Avon, IN||$320K||4||4||5,048|
|2323 Mossy Crk Avon, IN||$281K||4||3||--|
|2227 Mossy Crk Avon, IN||$295K||3||2.5||2,859|
Nearby Schools in Avon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!