- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Views: 7,673 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $379,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $175
- Finished basement, 1716 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 710 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Daylight Window, Basement Description \ Finished, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Family Room \ Lower Level, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 3 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (All), Interior Features \ Tile, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ PLACE, Street Type RL \ PLACE, Style \ Ranch, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Water \ City
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,164 sqft
- Parcel #: 24100543083021
- Zillow Home ID: 101587297
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $285-478K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50131 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Johnston as a whole. Among 50131 homes, this home is valued 82.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50131, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.4% greater than in Johnston, and 28.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50131 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50131 home values.
|5409 NW 78th Ct Johnston, IA||$358K||4||2.5||2,756|
|7765 Ashley Pl Johnston, IA||$413K||5||4||2,941|
|5405 NW 78th Ct Johnston, IA||$311K||4||3||2,151|
|7740 Ashley Pl Johnston, IA||$336K||5||3.5||2,473|
|7757 Ashley Pl Johnston, IA||$399K||4||4||2,796|
|7716 Ashley Pl Johnston, IA||$374K||4||4.5||2,673|
|5416 NW 78th Ct Johnston, IA||$326K||3||3.5||1,899|
|5408 NW 78th Ct Johnston, IA||$353K||4||3||2,755|
|5420 NW 78th Ct Johnston, IA||$366K||4||4||2,896|
|7749 Ashley Pl Johnston, IA||$422K||5||3.5||3,142|
|5429 NW 78th Ct Johnston, IA||$370K||4||4.5||2,416|
|5404 NW 78th Ct Johnston, IA||$374K||4||3.5||2,534|
|7708 Ashley Pl Johnston, IA||$327K||4||2.5||2,524|
|5424 NW 78th Ct Johnston, IA||$413K||4||3.5||2,826|
|7741 Ashley Pl Johnston, IA||$362K||4||4.5||2,226|
|5433 NW 78th Ct Johnston, IA||$457K||6||4.5||4,435|
|7776 Caldwell Cir Johnston, IA||$289K||4||3||1,815|
|7790 Caldwell Cir Johnston, IA||$327K||4||4.01||2,416|
|5359 NW 78th Ct Johnston, IA||$229K||3||2||1,196|
|7762 Caldwell Cir Johnston, IA||$305K||3||3||1,698|
Nearby Schools in Johnston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!