7764 Somerset Ln, Highland, CA 923463 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,577 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This is a sought out location for living and schools. Close to ESRI and Loma Linda Hospital.
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $380,000
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 478 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Community Pool, Trails and Parks
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,577 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1210221040000
- Zillow Home ID: 17617506
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7764 Somerset Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92346, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Highland, and 50.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 7756 Somerset Ln Highland, CA$272K321,301
- 7770 Somerset Ln Highland, CA$265K321,301
- 7750 Somerset Ln Highland, CA$286K32.51,569
- 7776 Somerset Ln Highland, CA$271K321,301
- 29211 Parkcrest Ln Highland, CA$272K321,301
- 7744 Somerset Ln Highland, CA$269K321,301
- 7761 Somerset Ln Highland, CA$252K321,130
- 7755 Somerset Ln Highland, CA$268K321,301
- 29217 Parkcrest Ln Highland, CA$291K331,569
- 29195 Stonegate Ln Highland, CA$269K321,166
- 7740 Somerset Ln Highland, CA$289K32.51,569
- 7749 Somerset Ln Highland, CA$309K32.51,569
- 29220 Parkcrest Ln Highland, CA$269K321,301
- 29189 Stonegate Ln Highland, CA$320K431,630
- 7809 Somerset Ln Highland, CA$306K431,661
- 29225 Parkcrest Ln Highland, CA$266K321,130
- 7743 Somerset Ln Highland, CA$275K321,301
- 7736 Somerset Ln Highland, CA$288K331,569
- 7817 Somerset Ln Highland, CA$338K431,793
- 7800 Somerset Ln Highland, CA$310K431,793
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.