7769 Sharlene Dr, Dublin, OH 43016
Sold on 10/4/11: $99,900
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,700 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1978
- Last Sold:Oct 2011 for $99,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
The house is in Dublin schools but you only pay Columbus taxes. Everything you need is within walking distance. Banks, groceries, car repair, restaurants, park, and schools. On the edge of the Olde Sawmill community, just off of Sawmill rd, and one mile from access to 270.
Nice quiet area with friendly neighbors. Smaller community, very peaceful and a great place to just relax.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room, Recreation room
- Additional FeaturesBasement,Barbeque Area
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room Count6
- School DistrictDublin
- # Stories2.0
- High SchoolDublin Scioto
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Wood
- Days on Zillow926
- Middle SchoolAnn Simpson Davis
- Neighborhood NameVillas at Emerald Crossing
- Parcel #590278857
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID71977566
- Elementary SchoolOlde Sawmill Elementary
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7769 Sharlene Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sawmill Forest home values.
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292