777 22nd St, Richmond, CA 948014 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,661 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,270 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 318 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,661 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Parcel #: 5291920048
- Zillow Home ID: 18543298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 777 22nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.5% higher than in San Francisco Metro, and 92.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 2120 Garvin Ave Richmond, CA$278K211,495
- 773 22nd St Richmond, CA$410K433,113
- 765 22nd St Richmond, CA$239K421,524
- 788 22nd St Richmond, CA$255K311,208
- 2110 Garvin Ave Richmond, CA$258K31.51,619
- 759 22nd St Richmond, CA$248K421,519
- 2129 Garvin Ave Richmond, CA$214K311,028
- 2135 Garvin Ave Richmond, CA$272K421,275
- 2121 Garvin Ave Richmond, CA$241K311,497
- 770 22nd St Richmond, CA$206K21920
- 770 21st St Richmond, CA$239K31996
- 2210 Garvin Ave Richmond, CA$258K31.51,650
- 780 21st St Richmond, CA$287K321,954
- 2201 Garvin Ave Richmond, CA$197K21914
- 762 22nd St Richmond, CA$197K31950
- 760 21st St Richmond, CA$262K321,361
- 2111 Garvin Ave Richmond, CA$189K21914
- 760 22nd St Richmond, CA$226K211,272
- 2127 Burbeck Ave Richmond, CA$206K32872
- 754 21st St Richmond, CA$191K31880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!