777 Dover Ct, Crystal Lake, IL 600143 beds, 1 bath, 1,228 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $117,500
- Price/sqft: $96
- Finished basement, 552 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,228 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1908255003
- Zillow Home ID: 5067805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 777 Dover Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% greater than in Crystal Lake, and 977.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 3 beds, -- baths
1,026 sqft, 8,880 sqft lot, built in 1972
- 3 beds, -- baths
- 771 Dover Ct Crystal Lake, IL$149K31.51,514
- 785 Dover Ct Crystal Lake, IL$150K--21,346
- 780 Northampton Dr Crystal Lake, IL$172K321,276
- 786 Northampton Dr Crystal Lake, IL$138K31.51,026
- 772 Northampton Dr Crystal Lake, IL$151K31.51,026
- 791 Dover Ct Crystal Lake, IL$148K42920
- 794 Northampton Dr Crystal Lake, IL$141K421,683
- 155 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL$144K421,800
- 149 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL$141K421,276
- 766 Northampton Dr Crystal Lake, IL$135K421,683
- 769 Dover Ct Crystal Lake, IL$195K31.51,150
- 769 Dover St Pingree Grove, IL$204K------
- 161 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL$144K--1.51,000
- 774 Dover St Pingree Grove, IL$114K------
- 782 Dover Ct Crystal Lake, IL$142K31.5920
- 799 Dover Ct Crystal Lake, IL$173K321,276
- 802 Northampton Dr Crystal Lake, IL$170K521,276
- 129 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL$136K421,530
- 762 Dover St Pingree Grove, IL$111K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.