- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
777 East St N, Goshen, CT 067563 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,831 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $217,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,831 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 501600100
- Zillow Home ID: 57798352
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 777 East St N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06756 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 89.3% lower than in Goshen, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06756 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 795 East St N Goshen, CT$595K------
- 611 East St N Suffield, CT$293K31.51,773
- 807 East St N Goshen, CT$855K434,454
- 557 East St N Suffield, CT$178K311,056
- 550 East St N Suffield, CT$180K211,143
- 527 East St N Suffield, CT$183K311,080
- 496 Hageman Shean Rd Goshen, CT$708K------
- 819 East St N Suffield, CT$174K21832
- 295 N Goshen Rd Goshen, CT$231K2--189,050
- 35 Blackland Rd Goshen, CT$336K431,994
- 45 Blackland Rd Goshen, CT$198K----484
- 19 Blackland Rd Goshen, CT$301K------
- 377 Hageman Shean Rd Goshen, CT$201K321,152
- 365 Hageman Shean Rd Goshen, CT$297K422,172
- 407 East St N Goshen, CT$262K21.51,603
- 383 East St N Goshen, CT$228K31.52,128
- 310 Hageman Shean Rd Goshen, CT$356K------
- 370 East St N Goshen, CT$355K43.52,656
- 298 Hageman Shean Rd Goshen, CT$282K321,584
- 358 East St N Suffield, CT$215K421,834
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!