777 Morningside Dr, Millbrae, CA 940303 beds, 3 baths, 2,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $820,000
- Price/sqft: $346
- Finished basement, 310 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 500 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,370 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 88
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 021446210
- Zillow Home ID: 15502574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 777 Morningside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.3% lower than in San Francisco Metro, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94030 home values.
- 769 Morningside Dr Millbrae, CA$1.39M43.52,530
- 785 Morningside Dr Millbrae, CA$1.86M533,420
- 734 Clearfield Dr Millbrae, CA$1.22M42.52,020
- 730 Clearfield Dr Millbrae, CA$1.37M52.52,660
- 738 Clearfield Dr Millbrae, CA$1.26M32.52,180
- 757 Morningside Dr Millbrae, CA$1.34M432,250
- 726 Clearfield Dr Millbrae, CA$1.32M42.52,290
- 780 Morningside Dr Millbrae, CA$1.25M321,860
- 742 Clearfield Dr Millbrae, CA$1.32M52.52,610
- 772 Morningside Dr Millbrae, CA$1.27M321,910
- 794 Morningside Dr Millbrae, CA$1.37M322,290
- 738 Tioga Dr Millbrae, CA$1.29M42.52,020
- 722 Clearfield Dr Millbrae, CA$1.36M52.52,700
- 724 Tioga Dr Millbrae, CA$1.29M42.51,960
- 764 Morningside Dr Millbrae, CA$1.27M321,910
- 745 Morningside Dr Millbrae, CA$1.38M432,580
- 746 Clearfield Dr Millbrae, CA$1.28M32.52,180
- 718 Clearfield Dr Millbrae, CA$1.21M32.51,960
- 795 Berkshire Dr Millbrae, CA$1.35M42.52,020
- 756 Morningside Dr Millbrae, CA$1.25M321,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.