This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $97-132K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $10K
- The average cost for a deck addition in North Tonawanda is $10,512.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $14.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in North Tonawanda is $19,957.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- All time views: 1,703
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $87,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport
- HVAC Type: Forced Air
- Regional Board Code: Buffalo
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Kitchen Floor Number: 1st Floor
- Living Room Floor Number: 1st Floor
- Foundation Description: Poured
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- Additional Rooms: Living Room
- Attic Description: Crawl Space
- Driveway Description: Concrete
- Garage Description: No Garage
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Lot Information: Near Bus Line
- Additional Rooms: 1st Floor Master Bedroom
- Style of Residence: Ranch
- Other - See Remarks
- Additional Rooms: 1st Floor Bedroom
- Lot Information: Neighborhood Street
- Other - See Remarks
- Kitchen Equip: None
- HOA Payment Description: None
- # Fireplaces - Artificial: 0
- # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code: 0
- # Fireplaces - Woodburning: 0
- # Fireplaces - Freestanding: 0
- # Fireplaces - Other: 0
- # Fireplaces - Pellet: 0
- # Fireplaces - Gas: 0
- # Fireplaces - Total: 0
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 103 ft
- Lot width: 65 ft
- Parcel #: 2912001760180005057000
- Zillow Home ID: 31457120
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.9% lower than in North Tonawanda, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Tonawanda.
Nearby Schools in North Tonawanda
North Tonawanda High (assigned)9-120.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!