- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
777 S 4th St, Denver, PA 175174 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Walk to school, practice, sporting events
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Feb 1997 for $127,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 550 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 450 sqft
- additional 500 sq ft crawl space storage.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1402961800000
- Zillow Home ID: 9694481
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 777 S 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 17517 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% less than in Denver, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 17517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17517 home values.
- 769 S 4th St Denver, PA$161K31.51,166
- 113 Jefferson Ave Denver, PA$227K31.52,191
- 123 Jefferson Ave Denver, PA$285K432,400
- 133 Fausnacht Dr Denver, PA$206K31.51,658
- 103 Jefferson Ave Denver, PA$192K421,599
- 761 S 4th St Denver, PA$209K32.51,800
- 129 Fausnacht Dr Denver, PA$186K431,400
- 129 Fausnacht Dr Denver, PA$267K42.52,400
- 112 Jefferson Ave Denver, PA$243K431,888
- 753 S 4th St Denver, PA$179K31.51,712
- 201 Fausnacht Dr Denver, PA$210K31.51,384
- 55 Jefferson Ave Denver, PA$284K42.52,076
- 209 Fausnacht Dr Denver, PA$139K22904
- 124 Fausnacht Dr Denver, PA$219K32.51,894
- 213 Fausnacht Dr Denver, PA$135K21.5904
- 124 Jefferson Ave Denver, PA$224K531,408
- 123 Fausnacht Dr Denver, PA$293K53.52,305
- 745 S 4th St Denver, PA$171K421,078
- 215 Fausnacht Dr Denver, PA$125K31.51,416
- 120 Jefferson Ave Denver, PA$206K421,244
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.