7771 Midtown Rd, Verona, WI 535933 beds, 3 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $401,500
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Hardwood floors, Cable ready, Laundry room / hookups, Balcony, deck, patio, Walk-in closets, Garage parking, Oven / range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 060806187006
- Zillow Home ID: 40144962
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7771 Midtown Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53593 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 257.1% greater than in Town of Verona, and 62.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53593 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Verona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53593 home values.
- 3158 Timber Ln Verona, WI$300K------
- 3146 Timber Ln Verona, WI$278K31--
- 3142 Timber Ln Verona, WI$286K------
- 7720 Midtown Rd Verona, WI$1.03M446,091
- 7761 Midtown Rd Verona, WI$458K------
- 3136 Timber Ln Verona, WI$377K------
- 3185 Timber Ln Verona, WI$234K------
- 3143 Timber Ln Verona, WI$271K------
- 7715 Midtown Rd Verona, WI$392K------
- 3118 Timber Ln Verona, WI$307K------
- 3114 Timber Ln Verona, WI$415K43.5--
- 3226 Timber Ln Verona, WI$343K------
- 3110 Timber Ln Verona, WI$368K------
- 3226 Timber Ln Verona, WI$392K42--
- 7714 Midtown Rd Verona, WI$877K------
- 3104 Timber Ln Verona, WI$275K------
- 3099 Timber Ln Verona, WI$807K------
- 3165 Timber Ln Verona, WI$611K------
- 3145 Timber Ln Verona, WI$614K------
- 3121 Timber Ln Verona, WI$368K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.