- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 2,729 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $99,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $84
- Finished basement, 504 sqft
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Amenities \ None, Basement \ Slab/None, Bonus Room, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Heating Source \ Other (See Remarks), Heating Type \ Other (See Remarks), Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Pets Allowed \ Pets Allowed, Property Type \ Rental Residential, Rental Type \ Single Family Detached, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,184 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 07330130036
- Zillow Home ID: 49842117
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $70-95K.
Market guideZillow predicts 30134 home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 5.8% increase for Douglasville as a whole. Among 30134 homes, this home is valued 10.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 44.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.3% lower than in Douglasville, and 162.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Douglasville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30134 home values.
|7782 Melanie Dr Douglasville, GA||$82K||3||2||1,446|
|7768 Melanie Dr Douglasville, GA||$82K||3||2||1,196|
|7792 Melanie Dr Douglasville, GA||$70K||3||1.5||1,116|
|7764 Melanie Dr Douglasville, GA||$83K||3||2||1,184|
|7793 Cynthia Ct Douglasville, GA||$83K||3||2||1,351|
|7801 Cynthia Ct Douglasville, GA||$77K||3||2||1,196|
|7783 Cynthia Ct Douglasville, GA||$86K||3||2.5||1,588|
|7769 Melanie Dr Douglasville, GA||$75K||3||2||1,184|
|7800 Melanie Dr Douglasville, GA||$75K||3||2||1,416|
|7809 Cynthia Ct Douglasville, GA||$83K||3||2||1,532|
|7767 Melanie Dr Douglasville, GA||$80K||4||2||1,184|
|7779 Melanie Dr Douglasville, GA||$81K||3||2||1,628|
|7762 Melanie Dr Douglasville, GA||$86K||3||2||1,184|
|7765 Melanie Dr Douglasville, GA||$81K||3||2||1,184|
|7777 Cynthia Ct Douglasville, GA||$85K||3||2||1,408|
|7787 Melanie Dr Douglasville, GA||$70K||3||1.5||1,300|
|7810 Melanie Dr Douglasville, GA||$70K||3||2||1,248|
|7819 Cynthia Ct Douglasville, GA||$70K||3||1.5||1,100|
|7760 Melanie Dr Douglasville, GA||$91K||4||2||1,184|
|7797 Melanie Dr Douglasville, GA||$67K||3||2||1,168|
Nearby Schools in Douglasville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!