This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Views: 534 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $168,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Compactor, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Sidewalk, Furnishings \ Unfurnished, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Lease Terms \ Annual, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to LSE, Location \ Corner Lot/Unit, Office Primary Board ID \ Osceola, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Rental, Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, Rental Rate Type \ Monthly, Status \ Active
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,545 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 252327914802510
- Zillow Home ID: 99723297
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-234K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34786 home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.5% rise for Windermere as a whole. Among 34786 homes, this home is valued 47.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% higher than in Windermere, and 72.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
|7771 Maslin St Windermere, FL||$204K||3||2.5||1,545|
|7767 Maslin St Windermere, FL||$204K||3||2.5||1,545|
|7763 Maslin St Windermere, FL||$204K||3||2.5||1,545|
|7759 Maslin St Windermere, FL||$202K||3||2||1,505|
|13030 Garridan Ave Windermere, FL||$223K||3||2.5||1,755|
|7755 Maslin St Windermere, FL||$202K||3||2.5||1,480|
|7776 Rigby St Windermere, FL||$210K||3||2.5||1,513|
|7772 Rigby St Windermere, FL||$202K||3||2||1,480|
|12796 Garridan Ave Windermere, FL||$251K||3||2||1,710|
|12790 Garridan Ave Windermere, FL||$253K||3||2||1,696|
|7768 Rigby St Windermere, FL||$194K||2||1||1,460|
|7601 Sutherton Ln Windermere, FL||$204K||3||2.5||1,545|
|7751 Maslin St Windermere, FL||$202K||3||2.5||1,480|
|7764 Rigby St Windermere, FL||$204K||3||2.5||1,505|
|12784 Garridan Ave Windermere, FL||$264K||4||2.5||1,970|
|7605 Sutherton Ln Windermere, FL||$208K||3||2.5||1,545|
|7747 Maslin St Windermere, FL||$204K||3||2||1,480|
|7760 Rigby St Windermere, FL||$210K||3||3||1,563|
|7609 Sutherton Ln Windermere, FL||$210K||3||2.5||1,600|
|7756 Rigby St Windermere, FL||$210K||3||2.5||1,560|
Nearby Schools in Windermere
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!