7778 Rockdove Ln, Painesville, OH 440772 beds, 2 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
? Carpets steam cleaned and house fully painted to make ready for sale
? One floor living at it?s finest, in this ranch condominium located on the 13th hole of the (Weiskopf) Quail Hollow Golf Course.
? The 1900 sq. ft. condominium is a stand alone that lives like a home.
? Enjoy entertaining on the large deck built out of maintenance free materials. (cost $19,500)
? Deck has 2 automatic Sunsetter awnings with wind protection.
? Vaulted living room with a wall of windows to enjoy views of the golf course.
? Gas fireplace (vent-less with remote control) with wood surround in the living room.
? Large master suite with 3 large windows facing the golf course.
? Great master bath with soaking tub, double sinks and walk-in closet.
? Formal dining area is open and adjacent to the living room.
? Open and airy kitchen sports 42? tall cabinets with slide out shelves, hardwood floors, breakfast bar and a sliding door leading to the deck.
? Appliances include stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, washer and dryer.
? Full basement with poured walls and 8 ft. ceilings.
? First floor den is off the foyer, features glass doors and could be used as a third bedroom.
? 9 foot high knock down ceilings in areas not vaulted.
? Fans with lights in bedrooms, den and eating area.
? The home was built in 2005.
? Two car attached garage with opener.
? Close to Route I-90.
? Taxes are $1822 a half. The monthly maintenance fee is $194 and includes landscaping, snow removal; and trash pickup.
Call Jim 440 For 479 More 2349 Information
Part of the bigger Quail Hollow community the Eagles Club is an Area of high end stand alone condos built by premium builders Including Pulte Homes
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $269,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Backup Sump Pump, Freshly Repainted, Carpets Steam Cleaned, Gas Ventless Fireplace with remote
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 08A013Q010280
- Zillow Home ID: 71438926
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7778 Rockdove Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44077 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% less than in Painesville, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44077 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Painesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44077 home values.
- 7784 Rockdove Ln Painesville, OH$206K332,690
- 7770 Rockdove Ln Painesville, OH$252K322,053
- 7784 Rockdove Ln Painesville, OH$311K342,690
- 7790 Rockdove Ln Painesville, OH$303K322,690
- 7764 Rockdove Ln Painesville, OH$284K32.52,470
- 7775 Rockdove Ln Concord Twp, OH$270K332,052
- 7796 Rockdove Ln Painesville, OH$302K222,796
- 7767 Rockdove Ln Painesville, OH$282K322,607
- 7795 Rockdove Ln Painesville, OH$284K332,030
- 7800 Rockdove Ln Painesville, OH$280K32.52,178
- 7759 Rockdove Ln Painesville, OH$285K334,112
- 7801 Rockdove Ln Painesville, OH$301K32.52,642
- 7759 Rockdove Ln Concord Twp, OH$351K234,112
- 7806 Rockdove Ln Painesville, OH$301K32.52,589
- 7805 Rockdove Ln Painesville, OH$343K234,319
- Hunting Lake Dr OH--------
- 7811 Rockdove Ln Painesville, OH$234K33--
- 7811 Rockdove Ln Painesville, OH$294K32.52,646
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!