778-780 Castro St, Solana Beach, CA 920756 beds, 3 baths, 2,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Two-Single family homes on One Parcel, both approximately 1,300 SF Each.
Possible Rental Income of: $2,500-$2,700/Month Each
Occupy One Home and earn income from the balance
Enjoy appreciation from fully occupied property
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,680 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 2981622300
- Zillow Home ID: 16759631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 778-780 Castro Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92075 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 900% greater than in Solana Beach, and 85.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92075 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Solana Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92075 home values.
- 766 Castro St Solana Beach, CA$655K32906
- 828-830 Viva Ct Solana Beach, CA$1.46M642,900
- 820-822 Viva Ct Solana Beach, CA$1.47M642,900
- 836-838 Viva Ct Solana Beach, CA$1.35M642,900
- 763 Castro St Solana Beach, CA$951K321,500
- 816-818 Viva Ct Solana Beach, CA$2M642,726
- 844-846 Viva Ct Solana Beach, CA$678K321,240
- 754 Castro St Solana Beach, CA$1.09M------
- 816 Viva Ct Solana Beach, CA$875K321,400
- 742 Castro St Solana Beach, CA$1.21M332,210
- 810-812 Viva Ct Solana Beach, CA$1.81M642,726
- 833 Viva Ct Solana Beach, CA$668K221,444
- 835 Viva Ct Solana Beach, CA$718K221,444
- 750 Castro St Solana Beach, CA$724K21672
- 825 Gonzales St Solana Beach, CA$1.41M543,017
- 837 Ida Ave Solana Beach, CA$1.15M432,044
- 852 Viva Ct Solana Beach, CA$672K321,450
- Castro St Solana Beach, CA--------
- 8821-8825 Ida Ave Solana Beach, CA$881K------
- 854 Viva Ct Solana Beach, CA$669K321,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.