778 Cabana Ln, Lake Oswego, OR 970343 beds, 3 baths, 3,343 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 224 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $173
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: May 2007 for $1,525,000
- Price/sqft: $627
- MLS #: 14068968
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 552 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,343 sqft
- Parcel #: 00258198
- Zillow Home ID: 48229856
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 778 Cabana Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97034 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% less than in Lake Oswego, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lake Oswego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97034 home values.
- 768 Cabana Ln Lake Oswego, OR$880K321,288
- 788 Cabana Ln Lake Oswego, OR$925K332,634
- 791 Northshore Rd Lake Oswego, OR$1.41M33.53,683
- 801 Northshore Rd Lake Oswego, OR$646K432,220
- 801 Northshore Rd Lake Oswego, OR$1.19M432,220
- 758 Cabana Ln Lake Oswego, OR$1.47M333,098
- 787 Northshore Rd Lake Oswego, OR$940K321,861
- 812 Cabana Ln Lake Oswego, OR$1.15M332,300
- 811 Northshore Rd Lake Oswego, OR$1.5M444,945
- 781 Northshore Rd Lake Oswego, OR$892K32.52,144
- 658 Cabana Ln Lake Oswego, OR$979K531,803
- 697 Lake Bay Ct Lake Oswego, OR$615K222,145
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.