778 Moss Dr, Columbus, GA 319043 beds, 1 bath, 998 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $59,200
- Price/sqft: $59
- LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM COMBO, KITCHEN, STOVE, DW, CHA, LAUNDRY, FENCED YARD, PET OK W/FEE, SUN ROOM (NO HEAT OR A/C) 1000 SQ.FT.
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 998 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 011 002 017
- Zillow Home ID: 76525768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 778 Moss Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Columbus, and 96.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31904 home values.
- 772 Moss Dr Columbus, GA$130K41.51,948
- 784 Moss Dr Columbus, GA$64K31.51,053
- 766 Moss Dr Columbus, GA$76K31.51,055
- 790 Moss Dr Columbus, GA$99K31.51,421
- 761 Barrett Ave Columbus, GA$91K31.51,352
- 767 Barrett Ave Columbus, GA$109K321,536
- 755 Barrett Ave Columbus, GA$75K31.5979
- 777 Moss Dr Columbus, GA$61K21.51,060
- 783 Moss Dr Columbus, GA$79K21.51,240
- 771 Moss Dr Columbus, GA$69K32.51,354
- 749 Barrett Ave Columbus, GA$107K321,538
- 760 Moss Dr Columbus, GA$71K21.51,014
- 785 Turner Rd Columbus, GA$99K311,600
- 781 Turner Rd Columbus, GA$66K31.51,272
- 789 Turner Rd Columbus, GA$63K31.5984
- 789 Moss Dr Columbus, GA$109K21.51,526
- 765 Moss Dr Columbus, GA$51K321,242
- 775 Turner Rd Columbus, GA$63K21.51,336
- 743 Barrett Ave Columbus, GA$44K31.51,065
- 793 Turner Rd Columbus, GA$101K31.51,885
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292