- Lot: 4,617 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 186 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 1999 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $298
- MLS #: 81417610
- Parking: 2 spaces, 1103 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,103 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 01746220000
- Zillow Home ID: 16117333
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95076 home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.6% increase for Watsonville as a whole. Among 95076 homes, this home is 21.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 0.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95076, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% greater than in Watsonville, and 3.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Watsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95076 home values.
- 736 Tuttle Ave2 beds, 1 baths
990 sqft, 9,147 sqft lot, built in 1913
|775 Bronte Ave Watsonville, CA||$330K||2||2||1,378|
|787 Bronte Ave Watsonville, CA||$344K||2||3||1,276|
|771 Bronte Ave Watsonville, CA||$309K||2||2||1,103|
|768 Delta Way Watsonville, CA||$330K||2||2||1,341|
|774 Delta Way Watsonville, CA||$313K||2||2||972|
|762 Delta Way Watsonville, CA||$307K||2||2||972|
|780 Delta Way Watsonville, CA||$331K||2||2||1,276|
|791 Bronte Ave Watsonville, CA||$331K||2||2||1,046|
|765 Bronte Ave Watsonville, CA||$316K||2||2||1,276|
|756 Delta Way Watsonville, CA||$304K||2||2||1,050|
|786 Delta Way Watsonville, CA||$314K||2||2||972|
|774 Bronte Ave Watsonville, CA||$317K||2||2||1,120|
|770 Bronte Ave Watsonville, CA||$308K||2||2||1,046|
|778 Bronte Ave Watsonville, CA||$319K||2||2||1,276|
|763 Bronte Ave Watsonville, CA||$289K||2||2||972|
|795 Bronte Ave Watsonville, CA||$325K||2||2||1,103|
|764 Bronte Ave Watsonville, CA||$324K||2||2||1,378|
|750 Delta Way Watsonville, CA||$303K||2||2||972|
|782 Bronte Ave Watsonville, CA||$310K||2||2||972|
|792 Delta Way Watsonville, CA||$329K||2||2||1,276|
Nearby Schools in Watsonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!