7793 Shasta Ave, Highland, CA 923463 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,668 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 1201291460000
- Zillow Home ID: 17615736
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7793 Shasta Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92346, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Highland, and 50.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 7783 Shasta Ave Highland, CA$152K21924
- 7805 Shasta Ave Highland, CA$244K52.52,320
- 7773 Shasta Ave Highland, CA$168K321,083
- 7815 Shasta Ave Highland, CA$207K52.51,560
- 7832 Church Ave Highland, CA$163K211,058
- 7822 Church Ave Highland, CA$177K321,072
- 7842 Church Ave Highland, CA$186K311,220
- 7802 Shasta Ave Highland, CA$181K321,089
- 7810 Church Ave Highland, CA$140K21868
- 7763 Shasta Ave Highland, CA$238K42.51,960
- 27462 6th St Highland, CA$213K421,386
- 7820 Church Ave # 3607 Highland, CA$216K----1,480
- 7804 Church Ave Highland, CA$213K321,650
- 27436 7th St Highland, CA$205K321,386
- 7824 Shasta Ave Highland, CA$234K421,786
- 27433 7th St Highland, CA$181K321,089
- 27482 6th St Highland, CA$184K21.51,149
- 7794 Church Ave Highland, CA$164K311,112
- 7749 Shasta Ave Highland, CA$186K421,386
- 27432 6th St Highland, CA$200K211,324
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.