- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7796 Village Lakes Rd, Highland, CA 923463 beds, 2 baths, 1,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,698 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $331,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 1201382070000
- Zillow Home ID: 17615951
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7796 Village Lakes Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92346 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% less than in Highland, and 80.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 7790 Village Lakes Rd Highland, CA$219K321,289
- 7804 Village Lakes Rd Highland, CA$241K42.51,437
- 7784 Village Lakes Rd Highland, CA$213K321,116
- 7810 Village Lakes Rd Highland, CA$219K321,116
- 28544 Foxboro Ln Highland, CA$240K431,437
- 28545 Belshire Pl Highland, CA$211K321,116
- 7778 Village Lakes Rd Highland, CA$216K321,289
- 7816 Village Lakes Rd Highland, CA$220K321,289
- 7811 Village Lakes Rd Highland, CA$212K321,116
- 28550 Foxboro Ln Highland, CA$215K321,289
- 7772 Village Lakes Rd Highland, CA$220K42.51,437
- 7822 Village Lakes Rd Highland, CA$210K22966
- 28551 Belshire Pl Highland, CA$212K321,116
- 7817 Village Lakes Rd Highland, CA$211K22966
- 28546 Belshire Pl Highland, CA$211K22966
- 7823 Village Lakes Rd Highland, CA$213K321,116
- 7828 Village Lakes Rd Highland, CA$223K42.51,437
- 28556 Foxboro Ln Highland, CA$211K321,116
- 28549 Foxboro Ln Highland, CA$214K321,116
- 28552 Belshire Pl Highland, CA$130K321,289
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.