- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2004
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,399 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $48,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: 4414331
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Sewer \ Private, Garage Location \ None, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, LotDescription \ Level, Basement \ None, FeeIncludes \ Sewer, FeeIncludes \ Trash, FeeIncludes \ Water, Roads \ Private, Foundation \ Skirted, Roof \ Shingle-Fiberglass, WaterHeater \ On Demand, OccupantRestrictions \ # of Occupants, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Style \ Manuf.\Mobile, Construction \ Existing, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Exhaust Hood, Water CF \ Private, Number Stories \ 1, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Park Approval Y\N \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 924 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: SLEM M:20 B:6095 L:78
- Zillow Home ID: 86816127
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $42-100K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03079 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Salem as a whole. Among 03079 homes, this home is 76% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 61.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03079, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% lower than in Salem, and 46.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03079 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03079 home values.
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!