- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
78 Carroll St, Boston, MA 021323 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $280
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: W:20 P:07952 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59157653
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 78 Carroll Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.9% lower than in Boston, and 75.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 74 Carroll St Boston, MA$580K32.51,920
- 40 Glenham St Boston, MA$305K21732
- 68 Carroll St Boston, MA$498K421,754
- 273 Perham St Boston, MA$424K41.51,706
- 277 Perham St Boston, MA$379K211,146
- 269 Perham St Boston, MA$336K211,095
- 265 Perham St Boston, MA$341K311,100
- 285 Perham St Boston, MA$708K32.52,995
- 30 Glenham St Boston, MA$442K31.51,411
- 81 Carroll St Boston, MA$435K421,210
- 60 Carroll St Boston, MA$480K421,591
- 261 Perham St Boston, MA$346K21.51,040
- 33 Glenarm St Dorchester, MA$424K933,471
- 73 Carroll St Boston, MA$429K31.51,382
- 45 Glenham St Boston, MA$490K421,740
- 255 Perham St Boston, MA$397K311,064
- 56 Carroll St Boston, MA$485K31.51,820
- 886 Vfw Pkwy Boston, MA$529K31.51,730
- 900 Vfw Pkwy Boston, MA$501K31.51,665
- 69 Carroll St Boston, MA$425K31.51,326
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.