- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,110 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $1
- Price/sqft: $276
- MLS #: 71819980
- 499 sqft basement
- CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, AMENITIES \ Park, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, MASTER_BATH \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Slab, APPLIANCES \ Range, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, HEATING \ Oil, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call ShowingTime at 888-627-2775, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call ShowingTime at 888-627-2775
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,539 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: M:028.0-0000-0157.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57103160
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $359-526K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01867 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Reading as a whole. Among 01867 homes, this home is 8.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 92.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
|74 Charles St Reading, MA||$470K||3||1.5||1,830|
|81 Charles St Reading, MA||$523K||3||1.5||2,297|
|99 Pearl St Reading, MA||$696K||4||3||2,814|
|72 Charles St Reading, MA||$484K||4||1.5||1,828|
|68 Charles St Reading, MA||$514K||4||2.5||2,444|
|69 Charles St Reading, MA||$432K||4||2||1,628|
|91 Pearl St Reading, MA||$396K||2||1||1,344|
|108 Pearl St Reading, MA||$527K||3||2.5||2,549|
|66 Charles St Reading, MA||$408K||3||1.5||1,456|
|116 Pearl St Reading, MA||$383K||2||1||1,025|
|7 Francis Dr Reading, MA||$516K||3||2||1,685|
|99 Charles St Reading, MA||$451K||3||1.5||1,608|
|11 Francis Dr Reading, MA||$629K||4||2.5||3,175|
|120 Pearl St Reading, MA||$518K||4||2||2,304|
|65 Charles St Reading, MA||--||2||1||1,100|
|64 Charles St Reading, MA||$545K||4||2.5||2,374|
|12 Francis Dr Reading, MA||$631K||4||2.5||2,534|
|123 Pearl St Reading, MA||$623K||3||2.5||3,093|
|15 Francis Dr Reading, MA||$581K||4||2.5||2,683|
|124 Pearl St Reading, MA||$564K||4||1.5||2,391|
Nearby Schools in Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!