78 Drumlin Rd, S Glastonbury, CT 060735 beds, 5.1 baths, 4,932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 84 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $1,025,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- MLS #: G688917
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Intercom, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,932 sqft
- Parcel #: 19100078
- Zillow Home ID: 59070843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 78 Drumlin Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06073, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Glastonbury, and 27.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06073 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06073 home values.
- 77 Drumlin Rd S Glastonbury, CT$825K43.54,155
- 66 Drumlin Rd S Glastonbury, CT$834K44.254,246
- 66 Drumlin Rd South Glastonbury, CT$555K------
- 66 Drumlin Rd South Glastonbury, CT$855K44.54,246
- 54 Drumlin Rd S Glastonbury, CT$695K43.53,687
- 57 Drumlin Rd S Glastonbury, CT$862K54.54,909
- 92 Drumlin Rd S Glastonbury, CT$823K53.54,070
- 44 Drumlin Rd S Glastonbury, CT$709K43.53,698
- 89 Drumlin Rd S Glastonbury, CT$801K444,200
- 89 Drumlin Rd South Glastonbury, CT$853K44.54,200
- 58 Fallview Dr Glastonbury, CT$763K443,531
- 33 Drumlin Rd S Glastonbury, CT$841K44.54,367
- 32 Drumlin Rd S Glastonbury, CT$692K53.53,768
- 95 Drumlin Rd S Glastonbury, CT$1.06M54.56,050
- 86 Drumlin Rd S Glastonbury, CT$704K333,695
- 25 Drumlin Rd S Glastonbury, CT$770K544,538
- 24 Drumlin Rd S Glastonbury, CT$712K545,260
- 84 Drumlin Rd S Glastonbury, CT$616K52.53,359
- 42 Fallview Dr Glastonbury, CT$966K66.55,599
- 74 Fallview Dr Glastonbury, CT$829K62.54,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!